Monday, July 21, 2014

Preproduction Day One: Twilight Poop

Today, we (I) began preproduction on RobTroid: The Movie. Y'see, normally, filmmakers go into preproduction after a script is written. Oops. To be fair, writing a script means knowing what I'm going to be saying, and since I'm going to be talking a lot about Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (one of the worst games ever made), I spent the bulk of today capturing footage for it, which unfortunately means playing it. It was awful. To a point. The first section, Ordon, Faron Woods, intro to the Twilight Realm,is savagely painful, but then it starts to pick up once you hit Kakariko. I don't want to get too much into it, because that's what the movie's for, but let's just say that tomorrow I have to do one of the most painful things I've ever done and will ever do. I think you know what it is. I'll keep you posted. In other news, I will be accepting donations of any clothes you may be getting rid of, anything that looks like it probably went out of style a quarter century ago is best, but I can work with just about anything as director, producer, lead, costume and wardrobe designer. I wear size small and X-small, but I've been known to rock the off-the-shoulder look.

No comments:

Post a Comment