Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Preproduction Day Eight: Big (Brother) Update
Big news. As I'm sure some of you already know who have been keeping up to date on the RobTroid: The Movie blog, this film will be featuring my real life family members. I strive for realism in my art, and what better way to show my dad calling me a freeloader and telling me to get a job than to cast my dad and make film him calling me a freeloader and telling me to get a job? Makes perfect sense.
As I've been reflecting on what kind of mood I want to convey in this movie, the soundtrack always comes into thought. Obviously, it's going to have an exceptional soundtrack, because I have an exceptional taste in music! I'm thinking it should have at least one Lillian Axe song.
Two more days till we start filming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment